To make a booking with australianhotels.info, simply follow the steps below:
1. Select your Check in and Check out dates, city (and suburb if you wish to narrow down your search), and then click search.
2. Browse through the list of hotels until you find an offer that suits you. To view all information about the hotel (description, facilities etc.) simply click on the info button.
3. To make a booking, click on the button under the room type you wish to book. You will be asked to select the number of rooms you want per night, as well as any additional booking requests. After you have made your selection, click the continue button to proceed.
4. To confirm your booking, check that all the details of your reservation are correct and complete your contact details. You will be asked for your credit card information to allow us to process your payment via our secure online payment service. The credit cards we accept are: American Express, BankCard (Australia & New Zealand Only), Diners Club, JCB, Maestro (NOT German EC-card), MasterCard, Solo, Switch, Visa, Visa Electron. Please note that if you provide an American Express or Diners Club credit card for payment of your booking, the transaction may be charged in a different currency to the one in which your booking rates were quoted. The cost of your booking is converted using our bank's exchange rates on the day of the transaction.
5. Once your credit card details are processed, your booking is automatically sent to the hotel and a voucher and invoice are sent to your e-mail address. The voucher will need to be printed and presented to the hotel upon check in. Please choose carefully, as administration charges will apply to some booking changes and cancellations.
For more information, please refer to our Booking Conditions. If you have any questions about this service, please read our Frequently Asked Questions. If you still can not find the answers to your questions, please click here to submit your questions, we will reply to you as soon as possible.